What You Need to Know (But May Not) About Hepatitis C! with Andrew Reynolds of Project Inform
San Francisco, CA
Door Opens at 7:00.
Program begins promptly at 7:30, ends at 9:30
Light refreshments provided.
• an overview of HCV prevention and treatment;
• an open question and answer period from the audience;
• a facilitated discussion on safer sex and HCV;
• where to go for HCV testing; and,
• a call for greater advocacy and resources to improve access to prevention and treatment.
About Our Presenter: Andrew Reynolds is the Hepatitis C Education Manager at Project Inform. In addition to facilitating HCV support groups, managing a national hepatitis C phone-line, and other related HCV educational efforts, he is leading a campaign to raise awareness of sexual transmission of HCV in HIV-infected persons. Prior to working for Project Inform, Andrew spent over 15 years working in HIV, STD and HCV treatment and prevention.
Academy Programs are open to all genders and orientations.
Red Hanky Nite at Powerhouse follows.